Feel free to look around. If you have any questions, or if you’d like to discuss marriage or parenting concerns, ministry, racial issues, writing, or living a Christian life, please send me an email or a Facebook message. If you like what you see, please consider sharing this site or recommending it to your friends. If you’re interested in having me speak to your group, school, or church, please let me know.
I left the Army chaplaincy in early 2015, completed an MFA in Creative Writing at the University of Tampa, with a dual emphasis in Fiction and Nonfiction, and am now teaching and mentoring at Southeastern University in Lakeland, FL. I am excited about the opportunities and the doors that have opened.
- Planning SEU’s annual writing conference and guest author series
- Speaking at two or three writing conferences in the summer and fall
- Writing articles for print and online magazines
- Submitting a few poems to poetry journals and magazines
- Becoming the Chair of the Department of Humanities at SEU
- Working on two books that I hope to complete by the end of this year
The emphasis of my doctorate at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary was in Pastoral Skills, and I’m turning the dissertation into a book called Biblical Principles of Marriage. My wife and I also plan to write a devotional book for couples based on the Biblical Principles of Marriage. Marriage and discipleship are our passions, and we love spending time with people.
Thanks for visiting this site.